We strive to enrich the quality of journalism education and student journalism in Kansas by:
• Supporting and promoting the First Amendment.
• Supporting and promoting high academic and professional standards in collegiate media.
• Supporting students working in and for student media.
• Supporting collegiate media advisers.
• Supporting administrators and others at academic institutions in understanding and appreciating collegiate media through encouragement, education, and professional interactions.
• Supporting outreach efforts in the academic and professional communities.
Tag Archives: fall retreat
Please RSVP by this Friday (9/15) at 5:00 pm… It’s that time of year…the KCM Fall Retreat! You’re receiving this because you’re listed on the KCM website as a student publication adviser. If you’re no longer serving in that role, … Continue reading