Results from the 2014 KCM contest divisions:
Journalist of the Year Awards
Audio-Visual Online Results
Magazine and Yearbook
4-Year Private Newspaper
4-Year Public Newspaper
Results from the 2013 KCM contest divisions:
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 573 other followers
We strive to enrich the quality of journalism education and student journalism in Kansas by:
• Supporting and promoting the First Amendment.
• Supporting and promoting high academic and professional standards in collegiate media.
• Supporting students working in and for student media.
• Supporting collegiate media advisers.
• Supporting administrators and others at academic institutions in understanding and appreciating collegiate media through encouragement, education, and professional interactions.
• Supporting outreach efforts in the academic and professional communities.