We strive to enrich the quality of journalism education and student journalism in Kansas by:
• Supporting and promoting the First Amendment.
• Supporting and promoting high academic and professional standards in collegiate media.
• Supporting students working in and for student media.
• Supporting collegiate media advisers.
• Supporting administrators and others at academic institutions in understanding and appreciating collegiate media through encouragement, education, and professional interactions.
• Supporting outreach efforts in the academic and professional communities.
Author Archives: ccrable
2018 KCM Program-1 Advertisements
Greetings, everyone! Great news — You now can pay your membership balance and conference registration online! Kansas Collegiate Media now has a Paypal account: firstname.lastname@example.org. Though I know many of you have said your institution is unable to make online credit card/p-card payments and must … Continue reading
Kansas Collegiate Media membership form 2017-18 Don’t forget to fill out your membership form for the current year (attached) and send your dues to Corbin at JCCC (his work address in the membership directory). You must be current on your … Continue reading
Minutes for the 2017 Kansas Collegiate Media fall retreat
Please see the attached documents in preparation for the Sept. 23 KCM retreat at Hutchinson Community College. Here you will find our constitution, a tentative agenda, and minutes from the April conference in Wichita. KACP_Constitution_Revised 1.4 Tentative Agenda for KCM … Continue reading
Please RSVP by this Friday (9/15) at 5:00 pm… It’s that time of year…the KCM Fall Retreat! You’re receiving this because you’re listed on the KCM website as a student publication adviser. If you’re no longer serving in that role, … Continue reading
The 2017 KCM Conference will be held at the Drury Plaza Hotel Broadview, 400 West Douglas Ave., in Wichita on Sunday, April 9 and Monday, April 10. The deadline for making hotel reservations is Wednesday, March 22. Room rates are … Continue reading